Founder and Managing Director, Challenge Consultancy
A charismatic and inspirational leader, Femi is a diversity and inclusion specialist with a career spanning over 30 years. Combining a scientific background with persuasive and engaging training skills, Femi is often described as a “gifted presenter”.
Femi founded Challenge Consultancy in 1985 to provide high quality, effective training and consulting services for the private, public and voluntary sectors. Challenge is now an association of trainers and consultants designing and delivering solutions for a wide range of UK and global organisations.
Femi has designed much sought-after Unconscious Bias and Inclusive Leadership programmes and delivered a wide range of equality and diversity courses, cultural awareness, dignity at work, coaching, mediation and Board development services.
- Femi’s clients include the senior leadership teams at the BBC, Eli Lilly, Imperial College London, Nationwide, the United Bank Ltd, Viacom and Zenith Bank
- She has worked with staff at over half of the Russell Group universities including Cambridge, Oxford, King’s College London, Dundee and Cardiff
- She has gained a reputation amongst central government departments such as Border Force, Department of Business Energy and Industrial Strategy, the Home Office and Ministry of Justice, as an innovative and trusted trainer and facilitator
- Femi has always enjoyed working in the Heritage Sector and can count the English Heritage, the Royal Collection, the Tyne and Wear archives and museums, the V&A, the Natural History Museum, the Design Museum and Bletchley Park as clients where she has recently delivered training
- Femi has worked in the voluntary and not-for profit sector with Action on Hearing Loss, Amnesty International UK, Centre for Expertise on Child Sexual Abuse, The Children’s Society, Diabetes UK, Equity, Girl Guiding, PLAN International and UNICEF
She is also Co-Chair for Women’s Aid a position she has held for 5 years in organisation she has been involved with for over 14 years.
Femi’s most recent success has been in being engaged to design and deliver training on harassment, bullying and sexual harassment at the Houses of Parliament.